Friday, April 16, 2010

The Failed Celebrity Apprentice/Fashion Star

In case you didn’t know I’m a huge “Celebrity Apprentice” Fan! Outside of “Keeping Up with The Kardashians”, it’s the other “Celebrity Reality TV” I indulge in. If you have been keeping up with the show, you know last Sunday, Victoria’s Secret Model, Selita Ebanks was fired. You win some, you lose some, but when it comes to Class and Style this lady has it! Miss Selita, exited the building with Grace and Dashing Appeal in her Dolce & Gabbana Coat and Christian Louboutin Heels.  Can you say I want her endorsements?
The life of a model must not be easy, because the stereotypical view is “looks” but no “brains” and I was glad to see Selita exuded both up to the end. I was pretty disappointed with her performance in her last episode of the show, but the fact of the matter is her "Diva Style” Fashions won me back in the end. I don’t know what future projects Selita is working on, but she’s definitely in my list of top “Fashion Icons” on the rise!

1 comment:

  1. Selita E's stint on The Celebrity Apprentice proved that she's definitely more than a pretty face - maybe not an intellectual genius, but certainly no dummy. Either way, there's no question that she is absolutely gorgeous and could sell me anything she puts on!

    ReplyDelete