“The Beauty you carry within, is what you will find without”…One of my favorite quotes, and this statement holds true on many levels. It’s not only what we put in our bodies that reflects on the exterior, but also on how spiritually adept we are with God and Self, that also mirrors our internal and external beauty. There are simple, but very valuable practices we can do each day, to invoke the Beauty we all possess!
Tips for Internal Beauty from a Spiritual Level:
- Always take time for self, you are your biggest motivator if you don’t encourage and believe in self, no one else will!
- Make time each day to read motivational quotes and read bible scriptures to keep you one with self and God, after all we are a reflection of our Maker, make him look good as well! We Must take care of our mind, body and spirit!
Tips for External Beauty from a Spiritual Level:
- Yoga is not only good for the mind, but the body as well, it helps to tone, and gain flexibility. Yoga gives you a calming, meditational approach to life.
- Try some aromatherapy, smelling certain scents can stimulate spiritual awareness on many levels. I.E. Cinnamon is used to enhance and raise vibrations on a spiritual level, as well as stimulate your clairvoyant side, concentration, focus, and protect personal self.
Tips for Internal Beauty from a Healthy Perspective:
- You will never hear this enough in your lifetime; drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Water transports oxygen to your cells, removes wastes, and protects your organs and joints. Drinking water also fights, dry skin, reduces acne and promotes shine and elasticity.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables with Vitamins A, C and E to promote healthy skin. A diet that contains foods rich in beta carotene are great for the skin and turn into Vitamin A in the body. Like A & E, Vitamin C, helps rejuvenate dead skin cells for healthy glowing skin. Stock up on berries, oranges and leafy greens!
- You can also try out this new product Glowelle the Beauty Drink. Their motto is all about maintaining healthy skin from the inside out. The juice blends contain high antioxidant nutrients, botanicals, and fruit extracts, made with all natural ingredients: 2 forms, 2 flavors and 1 breakthrough formula. For more information checkout www.glowelle.com
Tips for External Beauty from a Healthy Perspective:
- Get that body moving, find something you love to do, and do it. You’re more prone to stick with a routine that you love and will do it longer if you find it fun and motivating, as opposed to something you find strenuous and boring. Walking is always the least expensive and easiest form of exercise to do, try a 30-40minute brisk walk each day and work up to a jog. Also Some of My Favorite at Home Workouts: Hip Hop Abs, Insanity, Turbo Jam and Brazilian Butt Lift! Dudes, I know you are probably turning your noses up, but I will challenge you any day with my workout regime!
- One of my favs, invest in a good beauty regimen for morning and night. This beauty routine should consist of a face wash, a toner, a moisturizer, a mask to use at least once a week. Try this homemade mask of 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, 1 egg yolk, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt, and 1 teaspoon of sugar in the raw. Mix all the ingredients together and you will be amazed at the feeling of your skin after the first use! GLOW, GLOW, GLOW! Also, invest a few of my other favorite products for healing blemishes Pure Refined Emu Oil and Burt’s Bees Herbal Blemish Stick. They work fabulously!
Now of course to maintain a beautiful healthy body from the inside out, consult your doctor, before starting any workout regimen, we must maintain a healthy heart! And before starting your beauty care routine consult your dermatologist. Remember, not everything works for everybody, but find what works for you and WERQ!!!!!