Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Perfectly Pearled in Pink






This set is solely dedicated to one of my favorite Fashion Designers and Friends @DiaryofJoli' aka #JoliRichard!

I consider my personal style to be eclectic edgy, definitely dark and charismatically chic, a fusion of my personality and what I'm attracted to instinctually! However, Miss Joli' is Solely Sexy and Feminine! When I came the Pearl Petel Dress by Rare Opulence I was totally tapped into the Romanticism and Femininity of Pearls and the Color Pink! Two Very Ethereal descriptives for the Chic Lady: Pearls and Pink Epitomize Classy and Elegant!

As Diary of Joli tagline says  "Unlock Your Style", my muse was definitely Unleashed into Soft Womanly Luxurious Stylized Glamour!

Thanks Joli! XOXO

5 comments:

  1. My absolute favorite article about one of favorite up and coming designers by far. Congratulations Joli for all your success. I wish you many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a favorite of mine as well! :) I LOVE Pink! Pink is the colour of Bubble Gum. A clutch I'll design. A bokay of favorites. Two of my favorite (of many) movies; Clueless and Movie "Pretty in Pink". Endless Strawberry Lipgloss. See when talk about "Pink"...there's no stopping me, I will allow some folk haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh I can't wait to see the handbag @Tuesdai! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh em gee love this post...that dress is sooo eye catching

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love Ladi Chic. Glad to be amongst greatness.

    ReplyDelete