Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jerome C. Rousseau

Canadian Shoe Designer Jerome C. Rousseau, created his eponymous label with his Fall 2008 collection. Jerome's distinctive creations are inspired by modern art, European Design, pop culture and night life. "I initially think in terms of shape, silhouette, and structure when I design. It's later I bring fashion into the equation."

Jerome's shoes are by far, fabulous and chic! With distinctive design and luxe materials handcrafted in Italy, Jerome C. Rousseau is a shoe diva's must have.

Jerome recently designed a Metallic Sandal Inspired by Tron Legacy and will be available in specialty boutiques nationwide come February.



Get acquainted with Jerome C. Rousseau if you haven't already I guarantee you'll love his Haute Shoe Collection!

Checkout a few of my favorites below


Navy and Camel Buckled Suede Sandal



Metallic Pump


Red Suede Tasseled Ankle Boot

No comments:

Post a Comment