Thursday, May 27, 2010

2010 Underground Girls of Hip Hop Awards Show


The 2010 Female Hip Hop Honors took place, last Saturday May 22, in Los Angeles at The Radisson Hotel! The event was to commemorate the beauty of women in Hip Hop!  Female and Male MC’s Old & New came out to celebrate!
Special honorees included domestic violence survivor, Grammy Winner, author Queen Pen and humanitarian and Academy nominee Kimberly Rivers Roberts; hosted by “bad girl of comedy” Luenell and special performance by Lady of Rage.
This award breaks down the barriers of conventionalism and was created to acknowledge and honor the achievements and contributions of legendary Females in Hip Hop, unsigned and independent artists within the urban music scene. Every year there are incredible records released by independent labels and artists, and this year F Records Recording Artist Draft was in the building as a presenter and performer, throwing it down for the ladies! So I’m sure you can understand why this event is dear to me!
With the recent turn of music, I must say, I want everyone to become familiar with my artist and label and really understand the movement we have created! I am proud to be working with such an amazing group of talented artists and one of the “Best” Producers in the game, and I’m not being biased! Of course I stand behind my company and vision, but we intend to give you “Timeless Music” that will “Feed the Soul”! So stay tuned F Records, “Don’t Think, Just Listen” www.frecordsonline.com
Follow Draft on MySpace Twitter and Facebook: itsdraft
See some of the Pics from The Underground Girls of Hip Hop Awards Below








No comments:

Post a Comment