Last Week I had the liberty of being interviewed on Young Ceo Today.The Topic: Image and How to Dress Like a Top Ceo, if you didn't get a chance to tune in, here are a few tips for maintaining your image and looking like a top notch CEO!
As young people we often get overlooked because of stereotypes so to avoid them, your overall image will be your best defense. After all when you take on a leadership position you will be considered a role model so it’s critical to looking your best.
Ladies and Gents please take time to get measured very important rule of thumb and will make all the difference in your overall appearance.
- Invest in a good suit, you can always mix the items with other pieces for dressy/casual look. Black is usually Best and Safest Choice!
- Keep Jewelry in Low quantity and quality. Men: nice watch and ring. Ladies: Nice necklace, bracelet, earring (preferably diamond, pearl or nice silver or gold stud)
- Make sure you have nicely polished shoes
- Make sure you are well groomed
- Men nice hair cut, shave and clean fingernails
- Women, make sure hair is well trimmed or pulled back for simple and clean look. Keep Makeup Simple and Clean, Have nicely manicured nails, light or clear color..no red nails, can be very distracting!
Unlock Your Personal Style...Stand Out with Sophistication!